By Arian Horbovetz
The best part of photography is when an image shapes or changes our perspective. Often it’s just a reminder, a nudge in the right direction. A few weeks ago, it was a field of sunflowers, teaching the simplest lessons of life to all those who might pay attention.
1) We’re all beautiful, and we’re all in this together.
2) Look at life and people from every perspective. You might see something you’ve never seen before.
3) Stand tall and rise above the masses. You can see so much farther! Just remember to keep a cool head 😉
4) We may be different, but we need each other to grow.
5) Some of us are a little different. Don’t try to do what everyone else does, go your own way.
6) Lead the way, even if sometimes it’s a little lonely.
7) All of us have beautiful parts and pieces that make us who we are.
8) Remember, when we walk this path together, there will always be a light shining down on us from above.